Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase III is a long-term medically supervised exercise program.
- Supervised Aerobic Exercise Sessions: Three times per week participate in supervised aerobic exercise -- including a variety of cardiovascular equipment, walking on a track or group strength training, toning or flexibility classes.
- Health Education: Education classes are scheduled periodically for your continued learning.
- Group Support: Interact with others who have experienced similar health issues.
- Stress Relief: Have fun getting fit and spending time with your new friends.
- Social Gatherings: Participate in social gatherings in celebration of holidays and other occasions.
Benefits to You:
- Continued improved strength and edurance
- Social interaction and fun
- Physician referral
- Interview (or graduation from PhaseII)
Dates and Times:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:00 to 10:00 am
- Monday, Wednesday from 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- FREE with a YMCA Healthy Living Center membership
- $5.00 per session using a punch-card method
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call 515-247-3145.